Social DialogueCollective Bargaining
Textiles, Clothing, Footwear and Leather Industries
Contributions of Social Dialogue and of the Collective Bargaining to improve the quality of employment and for more attractive industries for qualified young people
FESETE presented and approved its project in the framework of the European application: Information and training measures for workers' organisations 2018 (European Commission – Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion DGWith the Title: Contributions of Social Dialogue and of the Collective Bargaining to improve the quality of employment and for more attractive industries for qualified young people The project's partnership is made up of trade union organizations from: Portugal, Turkey, Hungary and Malta. The Project has a participation of the - IndustriALL European Trade Union Organization The duration of the Project is two years: Start 01/10/2018 - End 30/09/2020 For more information go to The Project
WORKSHOPWORKSHOP-More Prevention in accidents and occupational diseases equals to healthy workplaces and more productivity October 24th - Budapest, Hungary EN version PDF WORKSHOP-Mais Prevenção nos acidentes e doenças profissionais igual a trabalho saudável mais produtividade 24 Outubro - Budapeste Hungria PT versão PDF
- Organization of a European Seminar to launch the project entitled "Contributions of the Social Dialogue and Collective Bargaining to increase the attractiveness of qualified young people to the TCFLI"
- Workshop on "Promoting Employment Relations in a context of Global Market Context.
- Workshop on "More Prevention in accidents and occupational diseases equals to healthy workplaces and more productivity"
- Organization of a European Seminar on "More involvement of workers and companies in an effective social dialogue and negotiation, strengthening economic and social cohesion
- Setting up of a transnational working group responsible for monitoring the implementation of the project and organizing national information and networking activities
- Meetings of the Coordinating Group (transnational working group)